- Machines entered in all events must have silencers. Machines may be tested by officials at any time prior to, during or after the event. The sound level for events is 96dB.
- The machine a rider leaves the starting line on is considered the official machine for the rider during that event, and he may not switch during the event. Rider(s) involved in switching machines will be disqualified.
- Bikes or quads without serial numbers and/or identifying numbers on the engine will not be allowed to run in any displacement class. They must run in an open displacement class or an age-based category, if eligible.
- No rider is allowed to carry gasoline except inside their machine's gasoline tank or approved gasoline carrying device.
- A working kill switch (bikes) and tether switch (ATV) must be on all machines.
There will be a tech inspection before each event. The following will be checked: sound checks will be done in 2013 registration vs. numbers on front and side number plates/back of quads