RulesThe following rules and regulations are issued by Lone Rider Productions, LLC. and are solely applicable to Virginia Cross-Country Series events.
- All riders must attend any announced rider's meetings.
- NO PIT RIDING. Violation of this rule will result in disqualification and/or impoundment of machine until end of event.
- Warm-up riding is limited to the start area and only after the referee or other official has given permission and the rider has registered for the event.
- Riders must not exceed 1st gear idle when traveling to and from their pit area and must always wear a helmet.
- Any rider riding his machine before registering for the race may be disqualified.
- Riders are responsible for the actions of their entire pit crew and/or family.
- Rider Contact: Ramming, blocking, or any intentional contact made by one rider to another while on the course or facility the day of the event, may be cause for a penalty/disqualification.
- Rider Conduct: Unsportsman-like conduct happening anywhere on the course, pit area, check/scoring or sign-up areas may result in the disqualification of the riders involved.
- Any ATV rider under the age of 18 must provide a photo I.D. which indicates date of birth, as proof of age at time of registration.
- No riders under the age of 18 may compete without the written consent of a parent/guardian.Said parent or guardian must also be present at the event.
Rider Eligibility AND CLASSIFICATION
- Pro Class
- Any rider who is listed or competes in a AA or Pro class in any other series, regardless of state.
- A Classification
- All riders that have an A ranking in any other off-road series.
- All B riders who won their class in the previous year's series will be required to ride A class if the top 6 riders rode at least 50% of the events.
- B Classification
- All riders that have a B ranking in any other off-road series.
- All riders wishing to enter an event that do not qualify for the C class and also do not meet the qualifications for placement in the A and Pro classes.
- Any C rider who won their class in the previous year's series will be required to ride B class if the top 6 riders rode at least 50% of the events.
- C Classification
- Novice riders in any other off- road series. Anyone not meeting Pro, A, or B .